Description of 4X4 Mania Suv Racing Apk
Awesome off-road trucks that you can upgrade and customize into the trail rig of your dreams. Mud bogging, rock crawling, bombing around the dunes, off-road racing and even demolition derbies – there’s an activity for every four-wheeler lover. Get together with your friends and go wheeling in an online session!
Customize your rims, tires, bull bars, bumpers, snorkels, racks, cages, colors, and more. Install that lift kit, disconnect your sway bar, engage the lockers, air down the tires, and get on that trail! Don’t forget to take a pic with Photo Mode once you get your rig to an impossible place!
Huge and tough off road levels, Diverse environments: muddy forest, scorching desert, freezing ice lake, bumpy hills and a demolition derby arena stadium.
Complete challenging missions, trails, races and derbies to earn in-game points.
25 off-roaders – trucks and jeeps, to choose from as a base for your 4×4 rig.
Get behind the wheel of a precision-modded wheelin’ rig and show’em how it’s done!
Also featured in the simulator:
– Multiplayer with chat
– Tons of tough trails to get stuck on
– Mud and tree-felling
– Night mode
– Manual diff and transfer case controls
– All wheel steering with 4 modes
– Cruise control
– Controller support
– 5 separate color adjustments with glossiness ranging from matte to chrome
– Tire deformation when aired down
– High res deformable terrains (on supported devices) so you can truly dig yourself into the snow
– Boulder town in the desert for all your rock crawling needs
– Mud holes
– Stunt Arena
– Drag strips
– Crate finding
– Dumb AI bots and less dumb bots
– Suspension and solid axle simulation
– In-depth graphics settings to support the widest range of devices
– Buttons, steering wheel or tilt steering
– Button or analog slide throttle
– 8 cameras
– Realistic simulator physics
– Mid air controls
– Animated driver model
– Slope gauges
– 4 types of upgrades for your 4×4
– Manual or automatic gearbox, low range with auto diff lockers, handbrake
– Detailed vehicle setup and driving assistance settings
– Damage modelling