Description of Card Crawl
Card Crawl is a solitaire-style dungeon crawler game played with a modified deck of standard cards.
Clear the dungeon of 54 cards by using item-cards, slaying monsters and managing your limited inventory. On each run, you can use five ability-cards (mini deck building) to gain unique skills. By collecting gold, you can unlock 35 more ability-cards to access new tactics and even higher scores.
Card Crawl’s four single-player game modes are enhanced by Google Play to let players compare their scores and the associated decks. A typical game lasts two or three minutes and is a perfect “one more game” experience while waiting in line or commuting.
• Solitaire-style gameplay
• Four game modes (normal, constructed, daily & delve)
• Dungeon deck editor for building and sharing custom dungeon decks
• 35 unlockable ability-cards
• Mini deck building
• Google Play integration
– To compare high scores and decks
– To challenge your friends
– To access tricky new achievements
• Two to three minutes of playtime per game
Learn More about Tinytouchtales & Card Crawl at www.cardcrawl.com