Description of Pan Card
Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a ten-digit alphanumeric number, issued in the form of a laminated card, by the Income Tax Department, to any “person” who applies for it or to whom the department allots the number without an application.
Please don’t waste time in searching details about Pan Card on google. Get all the details about Pan Card in one place. Want to search Pan Card Status or apply online or Duplicate Pan Card or any other information you will get through this app. Download Pan Card app and save time and enjoy benefits of this app.
1. Check Pan card Status
2. Check Pan card Transaction
3. Apply pan for Citizens of India
4. Apply pan for foreign citizens
5. Reprint / Duplicate / Lost of PAN Card
6. Changes / Correction in PAN Details
7. Search / Verify Pan by Pan No
8. Search / Verify Pan by Name
9. Income tax refund status by pan and assessment year
10. Income tax refund status by acknowledgement number