LUDO Relax is a modern recreation of the famous LUDO strategy game made public in 1896. The first idea of the game is introduced in India during 6th century.
This version of the game provides standard rules but enhances it with two additional modes you and your friends can play.
* Standard rules overview – easy difficulty to play
In standard rules of the game a player must move his/her four tokens to the middle of the board. In order to move a pawn the player throws a dice to determine how much squares a pawn can move forward. During the path he/she can step on opponent pawn which will return it to their initial place. For these rules a player must throw exact number and step on a pawn on a square.
* Last team standing rules overview – medium difficulty to play
In this mode a player has a different goal. Instead of reaching the middle of the board at least one of his/her pawns must remain in play. In case player steps on a pawn it is moved to the middle of the board and cannot be used anymore.
* Party Pooper rules overview – hard difficulty to play
The rules are the same as the Standard ones but one pawn cannot jump over pawn of an opponent. If two squares in front of your pawn there is an opponent’s pawn and you throw five then your pawn will step on opponents pawn. Then your pawn will remain on this square and return opponent’s pawn to the initial place.
All game modes of LUDO Relax support playing against bots. Bots are supported in offline and online games.
Thanks to the modern multiplayer technologies users from different platforms can play online (Android and iOS).
There is two ways to move your pawns:
1. Manually – every time when you throw the dice you have to tap on a pawn. This is the default way
2. Semi-automatically – when you throw the dice your pawn(s) will move automatically when possible. You can enable this option in Settings screen
Plan your strategy carefully for every mode and have fun!