It is ‘Ludo Knog ‘ of all board games which lets you share some amazing time with your loved ones. Don’t wait any further get the dice rolling to be ‘Ludo Knog ‘ of Board Games.
This game remained famous throughout the ages, varying with minute game structure. The game is played between 2 to 4 players and you have the option of playing the game against the computer or your friends or people around the world.
– Added rules/options which are played and famous in the world.
– Option to show safe cells (square) which is represented by a star icon.
– Chance of extra turn on both dice number 1 and 6.
– All the rules are optional so you can play both international versions.
– New improved design with a wooden board.
– Option to choose the dice number 6 which will start the coin.
– Option to choose the number of coins to be played with 2,3 and 4.
– Multiplayer is the same device, 2 and 4 players Real-Time Ludo Knog.
– Play against Computer.
– 3 consecutive rolls of 1 kill one own playing coin.
– 3 consecutive rolls of 6 bring a coin out if all coins are in the yard.
– New improved design with wooden or whiteboard.
– Dice changing color according to the color of the actual player on a turn.
– Variety of rules to meet your taste of gaming experience.
– Multiplayer in the same device up to 4 players.
Whoever gets all four tokens to the end first, is the winner. However, each move can only be made based on the number decided by throwing a six-sided die, and each token can only move out of their home by throwing a six.
** Some rules of the Game
– Each player chooses one of the 4 colors (green, yellow, red or blue) and places the 4 pieces of that color in the corresponding starting circle.
– Calling all the kings of Ludo Knog game, here is your most famous & most loved Ludo Knog game in its classical form.
– How often you all wondered if we have a Ludo Knog game in the wooden board? The board that we used to play during our childhood.
You got classic wood and neo- Ludo Knog boards (paper & white).
– It gives you a greater visual experience and nostalgic feelings.
– The sketch marks and crystal clear tokens will make us feel the same as old classic ‘Ludo Knog board’.
– The board is the square shape with 3 columns of squares and supports up to 4 players (2, 3 & 4 players in combination with Computer).
– Each player will take one color from bright yellow, green, red and blue. You can also assign all players as Computer and calmly watch each, it is quite a lot of fun. 🙂